It takes place today (9/10) at 2pm EDT / 11am PDT (-8 GMT) at Health Info Island in the 3D virtual environment of Second Life.
If you have a Second Life account, you can attend this meeting for free at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Healthinfo%20Island/197/43/22
Upcoming topics for these weekly meetings include:
- Sept 17 – To Shy to Try? Fell like a wallflower? How to Light Up the Room!
- Sept 24: Love Hurts. – Feeling the sting of cupid’s arrow? How to mend a broken heart.
- And coming soon: 10 ways to reduce daily downers
- Be a Savvy healthcare consumer
- The gift of anger
- Technology is great but where’s my flying car?